This motor comes with a current controlled drive for Industrial grade high torque dc motor with various types of input signals. It supports UART/I2C/PPM/Analog signals directly for speed and direction control. The drive even works well at very low speeds.
The motor has a metal gearbox with all high quality metal gears and has a off-centered shaft.
- 200 RPM 12V DC geared motors with Metal Planetary Gearbox and Metal Gears
- 18000 RPM base motor
- 3 stage metal gearbox for optimum high torque operation
- Motor rated Torque is 15 kgcm along with gearbox and stall torque is 60 kgcm, however it is recommended to use the motor at rated torque for optimum life and efficiency.
- Shaft is D type with total lenght of 16 mm and D shape in 12 mm.
- 6mm Dia shaft with M3 thread hole for tight mounting.
- Shaft can be coupled using CNC coupling 6 mm or using fixed coupling as per requirement
- Back shaft length is 9 mm
- Gearbox diameter is 32 mm.
- Motor Diameter 28.5 mm
- Length 70 mm without shaft
- 300gm weight
- Supply Voltage : 12 V DC
- No-load current : 800 mA, Load current : upto 7.5 A(Max)
Current controlled Drive Specifications
- High-Current DC Constant-Torque motor drive integrated with the motor
- Motor speed control interface via UART, I2C, PPM signal and analog input
- Speed control possible in both directions down to almost 1% of max. speed
- Small package and integration allows for easy installation and operation
- Speed can be controlled using a terminal or MCU via simple UART commands
- I2C master device can control multiple RMCS-210x via simple I2C command structures
- An RC receiver or any PPM source can directly control the speed of the motor
- An analog signal or fixed analog voltage from a potentiometer can directly control the speed of the motor
Power and Input Terminal Assignments
For further heavy duty applications we have IG52 planetary gear motors with 52mm gear box and all metal industrial build quality.. Please check out the complete range of IG52 motors at below link.
Below is a video demonstarting the application of IG52 motors