This mini CNC engraving machine with laser engraving is suitable for non-metal applications. It can be used for both milling and laser engraving application. Body with aluminum and plastic, small size, light weight, easy to learn. Can use carving knife, but also can use laser engraving. The machine provides USB interface and GRBL Control.
The repeat positioning accuracy is with in 0.1mm under no-load. Laser is considered no-load. If used in engraving mode, the precision depends on the hardness of the material. It can be use with CAM Design Software. It supports windows XP SP3/7/8/10.
Note: Laser head is optional. Lead time for laser head will be 15 days.
Tips: This 15W fixed focus laser can be engraved on stainless steel surface and anode colored aluminum surface, can cut 3 mm wood.
Technical specifications and Features:
- Profile Dimensions: 400x330x240mm (without motor protruding part)
- Stroke (engraving range): 300x180x45mm
- Screw: Professional T8 screw, lead 4mm, double copper nuts eliminates the difference
- Step stepping motor: NEMA17 4.2kgcm stepping motor.
- Reliable quality
- Voltage: 12V
- Phase current: 1.3A
- Phase resistance: 2.1 ohms
- Torque: 0.3Nm
- Spindle: 775 Spindle motor (12-36V) 24V: 10000 rpm
- stepper motor driver: A4988
- spindle unit chip: MOSFET
- Gray Part Material: Plastic
- Control software: GRBL Control
- Design software: CAM software
- System requirements: windows XP SP3, win7, win8, win10.
- Interface: USB
- Application: Milling & Laser engraving
- Support G code file : txt, tap, nc, ncc, cnc.