Ideal Motor and drive combo for CNC machines. Standard Nema23 frame size. 19Kgcm bipolar mode torque.
TB6600 stepper motor driver provides maximum 4.5A output current. TB6600 comes with output sort-circuit protection, Low-Pressure shut-off, Overheating parking and over-current protection. Output current is infinitely adjustable to meet various applications.
Motor drive specifications:
- Operating voltage DC 10V-45V. (32VDC Recommended)
- Rated maximum output reached: ± 4.5A.
- for 4.2A 42,57,86 within the two-phase / four-phase / four-wire / six-wire stepper motor.
- Subdivision: full step, half step, 1/4-step, step 1/8, 1/16-step, up to 16 segments.
- Volume: Width Length 82 * 50 * high 35 (MM)
Motor drive features:
- high current, high voltage TB6600HG new original chip, there are low-pressure shut-off, overheating parking and over-current protection circuit, short-circuit protection and increased compared to TB6560
- high-speed optical coupling 6N137, ensure high speed without losing step
- The output current is infinitely adjustable to meet various application requirements
- Automatic half current function. And a semi-automatic flow switch, easy to use
- The use of high-speed optical coupling 6N137 ensure high-speed without losing step
- Printed on the back panel are subdivided setup instructions
- Used to increase the heat sink, good heat dissipation
- Output short-circuit protection
- Using common anode input mode, there are two input terminals, wiring more convenient
- Step Angle : 1.8 Degree
- Configuration: 4 wire stepper motor
- Holding Torque: 19kgcm bipolar
- Rated voltage : 3.2VDC
- Phase current : 2.8Amp
- Resistance/phase: 1.13E
- Inductance/Phase : 5.6mH
- Rotor inertia: 480 gcm2
- Detent torque: 0.68kgcm
- Length (L): 76mm
- Shaft Dia : 6.35mm
- Shaft Length : 22mm
- Weight: 1030 grams