This combo includes Planetary Geared Stepper Motor 60kgcm along with MICRO-STEPPING STEPPER MOTOR DRIVE 15-50V 5Amp. This motor is available with 8mm back shaft.
Planetary geared stepper motor 60kgcm comes with Integrated Planetary gearbox with a 1:19 gear ratio at rated torque of 60Kgcm at 30RPM.
RMCS-1102 is Rhino Motion Controls introductory micro-stepping drive for 1.8deg Bipolar Stepper Motors. It is designed for smooth and quiet operation without compromising on torque and control at higher speeds. It has short-circuit protection for the motor outputs, over-voltage and under-voltage protection and will survive accidental motor disconnects while powered-up.
The RMCS-1102 achieves micro-stepping using a synchronous PWM output drive and high precision current feedback and this is absolutely silent when the motor is stopped or turning slowly. It virtually eliminates stopped-motor heating regardless of power supply voltage.
The RMCS-1102’s closed-loop control gains are calibrated on start-up based on motor characteristics and also adjusted dynamically while the motor is in motion. This control algorithm makes it capable of achieving better torque at higher speeds in comparison to comparable drives in its range.
The PULSE/STEP, DIRECTION inputs are optically isolated. Both inputs work with 2.5V, 3.3V or 5V logic drive signals. The input drive current is 5mA at 2.5V so almost all logic family (74LS, 74HC, etc.) can be used to drive these inputs. Each input provides individual anode and cathode connections to the opto-isolator allowing for multiple input drive interfaces.
- Step Angle : 1.8 Degree
- Configuration: 4 wire stepper motor
- Holding Torque: 60kgcm
- Rated Voltage: 2.8VDC
- Rated Speed: 300RPM
- Rated Current: 1.68Amps
- Motor length without Shaft: 84mm
- Shaft Length: 20mm
- Shaft Dia: 8mm
- Back shaft Length: 12mm
- Back shaft Dia: 5mm
- D-cut Length: 15mm
- Gear Ratio: 1:19
- Efficiency: 0.71%
- Weight: 564 grams
Micro-Stepping Drive Features
- Smooth and quiet operation at all speeds and extremely low motor heating
- Industrial grade performance for 2-Phase Bipolar, 4-Phase and Uni-polar Stepper Motors
- Input supply voltage from 15VDC to 42VDC ( The capacity of the drive is upto 50V DC however there is back emf generation during operation and this increases the total input voltage to more than rated voltage with a SMPS supply of higher than 42 V. For a 48V operation please select our drive RMCS-1101 as per following link: https://robokits.co.in/motors/stepper-motor/micro-stepping-stepper-motor-drive-18-80v-7amp )
- Selectable peak coil current from 0.5A to 5.0A
- Inaudible 20kHz current chopping frequency
- Selectable half-current during motor standstill to further reduce motor heating
- Selectable micro-steps up to 8000 steps per rotation for a 1.8deg stepper motor
- Higher motor torque and higher speeds achievable due to advanced loop control algorithm
- 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V compatible PULSE and DIRECTION inputs with 2-wire opto-isolated interface
- Short-circuit protection for the motor outputs, over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- LED indication for power and error states
Power and Motor Terminal Assignments
Pulse and Direction Input Assignments
Switch Selection Table for Motor Coil Current Setting
Switch Selection Table for Step Resolution Setting